Friday, 2 June 2017

random rants: May

Ha ha ha luuuuu!!

Halfway into 2017, things are still going good for me, Alhamdulillah.
Got myself a best friend, got to fly again, and Alhamdulillah even my studies are going well. Yea shit happened along the way, but let's not focus on the tiny miseries, ok? I am happy, I am content with what I have right now.

So shortly before Ramadhan, I tagged along with Ma to Sabah.


Sabah is SO DAMN PRETTY I TELL YOU!!!! We stayed in Likas for two nights, the first night being the night we arrived in Sabah. The first morning there was SO PRETTY!! So our hotel was near to bangunan Yayasan Sabah, so it's quite near to the laut and goddamn it is so pretty I still can't get over it. Mind you, Sabah punya time macam cepat sikit compared to Semenanjung; their Subuh is like what 4 something kot. Pukul 6 pagi dia macam pukul 7:30 pagi kat sini. And we woke up to the sight of the morning lights peeking into the sea kau bayangkan cantik dia macam mana?? Nak nangis weh sebab cantik sangat hahahaha.

So our main attraction was Kundasang; we visited some dairy farm yg macam New Zealand tu, stopped by some random opening dekat bukit bukit tu; the view was MashaAllah!


And it was also cold up there. Haih rasa nak duduk situ :')

This was at the random stop...opening...thingy. Because there are railings around and some food stalls, because you kinda get to see a good view of the gunungs here.



This was up by the entrance of the dairy farm.

Mama was clearly very excited to be there hihu.





The rain was just clearing up when we arrived at the farm, so we can't see any cows out in the fields. But there were some stations where you can feed baby cows from milk bottles THEY WERE SO CUTE THEY'LL COME TO YOU WHEN THEY SEE YOU HOLDING A BOTTLE IT WAS SO CUTE I RASA NAK HERET BALIK SEMENANJUNG JE!!!! There was also some kambings to feed with grass. Kids are more attracted to that sebab kambing cam pendek sikit and dia boleh hulur the grass and watch it chew. 

Cows are dem cute mayn I love them.
We also got some fresh dairy ices. If you ever go there, I recommend you to only get the original flavoured ones; they taste way better than the chocolate ones. Didn't get any fresh milk though, sebab the line was too panjang and time was limited. But ada lah rasa dari yang orang lain beli he he.

The next place we went to was a tea plantation.
Meh. Not my fav.
Their teas were overpriced, considering it's a place where the tea leaves are picked and processed and shit. There's also like a tea house there, and the food is also overpriced imo. I think their nasi goreng was like RM21.90 for a dish? Isn't that a bit too much? Aku yg tengah kebulur tu pun terus kenyang tengok harga.

The next place we went to was also excitingg!! But we got no pictures sebab semua syok menghiburkan diri hahaha.

Kitorang turun sungai bagi ikan makan hahaha.
This lawatan consisted of makciks in tudung labuh labuh. Obviously, I'm not one of them. Aku memang nak je tanggal kasut and terjun into the sungai with the ikans. IKAN DIA BESAR BESAR WEH SERONOK GILA?? Mama taught a trick to feed the fishies, and the fishies will suck the pellets out of our hands. Cam cute gila?? Last last tu aku dengan mama tanggal kasut terjun dengan stokin semua hahaha. But it was so much fun I forgot to keluarkan phone to take photos.

Lepastu time dalam van kena dok atas lantai sebab ontot basah hahahaha.

Then we headed back to our hotel to get ready for the night event.

Then esok tu we did nothing much, just some random ikan kering shopping and some failed attempt to watch the sunset before heading to the airport.

Flight was good. Got to see all the tiny lights below. Haih I am so obsessed with lights :')

Okay I'm done. Ramadhan Kareem! Assalamualaikum.


No comments:

Copyright of Razan Haris© 2013