Friday, 18 November 2016

It doesn't matter if it's a longer way for you compared to anybody else. What matters is how you deal with shit, and how you handle your fears.
In case you see someone falling off their tracks, a mission you've so easily completed a few seconds ago, don't condemn them. We possess different fears, each of us. That person might be good at something you stink at, but Tuhan Maha Adil, Dia tak bagi seseorang tu seburuk buruk perangai just so he'll rot his entire life. Tuhan nak kita saling membantu. Saling melengkapi katako. If a person is bad at something you're good at, help her. Vice versa. Kita buat baik kat orang, orang buat lah baik kat kita. Kan?

Haih aku sebenarnya lapar. Tadi rasa cam motivational giler hahahaha.

Trigger? Zawani Rosman. Hahah dia macam kata kesian aku sebab perjalanan aku jauh, and my stay kat Shah Alam for almost two years was worth shit.

Nope. Tak shit pun. Ok I got shitty memories la kat sini, but i take it all as a lesson. Dulu takleh terima la, tapi sekarang boleh redha dah huhu.
Life breaks me so I can rise up stronger. He broke me, so I gotta learn how to cope with my heartbreak, alone. He taught me to depend on him, and he left me hanging. So nak taknak, I gotta learn how to continue standing on my own feet. Kira cukup lesson la tu.

And also I've learned that kalau kau tak minat sesuatu course tu, takyah lah acah acah "oh boleh je ni bawa ni, senang je ni." Hahahaha. Maybe for some geniuses, boleh lah. But I can't do that. I'm not good at all this serious studying stuff. I only love like...practical skills, you might say? I love music, and even my piano tutor told me my level is Grade 3 but we gotta take the exams one step at a time. (tapi tak amek pun exam lagi because tak sempat dah hahaha but I will take it, I want to take it.) Taught myself how to play guitar in like 2 weeks, takes me like an hour to learn a new song. Brag jap hahahaha but this is the only thing I'm good at. And maybe that is the reason my parents won't let me take up music hahah sebab nanti aku excel sangat HAHAHAHAHA no lah because we can do all the music stuff already, we can learn through Youtube so why not take up something that we can't learn through the Internet. Ken?

I also learned not to put boyfriends first before your best friends. That was the most most MOST dick move I've ever made. Haih nasib baiklah my prends are all awesome, they still stuck with me after dem boys broke me. Thank you, I'll try not to repeat the same old mistakes again :')

I'm scared, though. To start anew. Accounting cam serius doh. Dia cam medic, engineering, haa the serious feeling. Macam law. Ha it feels like dead serious. My definition of not-serious-courses is macam psycho. Music. Apa je lagi hahahaha itu lah. Bukan nak kata course tu banyak main, but yknow, dia rasa cam free sikit. Bebas. Haa gitchew. Hahaha abaikan jelah eh.

Kkay aku nak try berfungsi pepagi ni. And LINDA IS COMING TODAY WEEEE we goin to do lots of gegirl stuff yayurrzzzz.

Byeee!!!

No comments:

Copyright of Razan Haris© 2013