Monday, 22 August 2016

Hi.

Not the best week, of course.

Let's all take a moment to sedekah Al-Fatihah tu Syu's abang, he passed away yesterday.

I don't know why the fuck am I overreacting over this; I am not faking my sadness ok! Since Christina Grimmie's death I noticed that I'm freaking crying over every person's loss after that. I've never even met Grimmie but I freaking cried everytime I saw a video of her anywhere. I've never even met Syu's abang but I'm breaking down like every half an hour and I know I'm soooo overreacting but I cannot help it, ok?!

I can't even find the right words to say to Syu, because to me, all this is so sudden. It happens in a blink of an eye. As much as I have to be redha with Allah's fate, I still hate sudden loss like this. Like one moment we're all happy together but the next moment it's ripped away. I benci, benci.

I don't even know how to let go because I don't even know what to let go man. I want to see Syu in person so bad, can we cry together je? Berjemaah dapat pahala kan. Haha.

Be strong Syu. I know this is hard, but be strong for your mother, okay? I know you're not ready, nobody will ever be ready to lose someone they love. Nobody. And I can't return him back to you or something ridiculous like that, but I can promise you, that there's a whole lot of people who got your back, okay? Yang bukan KPB pun, yg dari jauh yg tak rapat pun, they're here for you, tau?

Be strong for the baby yg comel baru nampak gigi tu haha ya Allah aku dari awal fikir dia je. Syu, be strong for your family, and we will all be strong for you, okay? It's okay to break down sometimes, jangan merepek kata you can't break down at all; you're human. A normal human being. We are all here for you, always. Okay? Sayang you. Hihi.

Take care, Syu, I'm proud of you for being strong.

No comments:

Copyright of Razan Haris© 2013