Hi! Saya bosan. Hahahahaha.
Thing is, last night aku tak puas hati haahahaha because mama & apak is allowing Aiman to take up music when he finishes school. I just feel like it's a wee bit unfair, because I really wanted to take up music before this, and they kinda rejected my choice. Itu yg sampai menyimpang ke law hahaha dahlah tak dapat TESL, dapat law pulak, pastu ingat nasib baiklah jumpa jodoh dekat foundation law tapi rupa rupanya terjumpa bodoh hahahahaha.
Tapi if aku accept matriks or continue form 6, maybe I'll still be with Titan. Still ruining myself. Still chasing for things that aren't meant to be chased. If I hadn't met Ziq, I'll still be that wreck.
Tapi rasanya sekarang pun wreck juga hahahahahaha.
Sikit sikit ok Ajan! Ajan da best! :')
Shokei shokei, I have to be mature about this. I have to think for the best for everyone!
I still sneak up on Titan sometimes, and I wonder if he would have changed for the better if I had stayed. Because honestly, that guy is one of the best people I've known. Tapi itulah. I stayed with him for almost 2 years. Hm. Maybe he did change a bit; dia stop kaler rambut. Oh tak. Before I left him, dia dye rambut dia a very dark brown kot. Macam tak nampak sangat. And he didn't tell me. Dia ingat aku ni buta agaknya. And then when I left him dia jadi burung kakak tua hahahahahaha.
Hai Titan, kalau kau still cari ah blog aku ni, well you suck for not moving on hahahahah. You're turning 22, you have to change already. Kalau tak, sure kau tak kahwin hahahaha.
Ajan pun. Ajan is turning 20, Ajan has to change already. Ajan has to grow up. Ching!
Syu dah beshar (dah ada anak siap). Ajan bila lagi? :')
Shoutout to Hamimie Farhana!♡
Thanks. For everything. For existing, for staying when nobody else did. Maybe you don't really care, it's just that you're so freakin ignorant that you stayed, but idec too, thanks for being there. I'm really grateful for having you to count on.
This girl stayed. This girl called me up just when I'm about to rip my veins off my wrists. "Ajan, kau okay tak?" That's all. That's all I needed. Aku melalak merapu apa jadah (and aku yakin dia tak faham pun apa aku cakap hahahahaha) tapi dia bazirkan jugak masa dia layan aku, dia tak cakap apa pun, dia just cakap takpa ajan, sabar sabar, that's all, but that's more than enough. And sebabkan dia macam blur sikit, I just kinda trust her. Dia baik. Dia kawan dengan semua orang, baik dengan semua orang. Kau maki dia pun dia macam takda perasaan. Kadang kadang kesian, but that's what makes her special.
I hope all the best things happen to you soon, Mie. You're too precious to not have anything. Yakin dengan aturan Tuhan, ok? Jangan cedih cedih. Ajan ada, kalau nak merepek cakap je dengan ajan. Tapi hm sori ah aku akan buli kau dulu selama 30 minit hahahahaha.
But no, this girl ain't gonna top Syu hahahahaha she's just someone from my foundation year, who was always third wheeling me and him..who knows just what a wreck I could be because of him. Because she was there from the beginning. Thanks Mimie ♡
Take care, stay safe everyone! Jangan lupa pakai shield bila keluar ;)
Assalamualaikum.
No comments:
Post a Comment