It's gonna be a new year tomorrow :) in less than 20 minutes. Yes.
I hope I'll get better. Because my main part of 2015 has left me hanging, so, I guess there's not much to look forward to, I suppose. I'm not gonna ask for much, I just want to be happy.
I'll be happy soon, won't I, ya Rabb?
I'm kinda speechless, because when I looked back, it's all him. Almost 85% of my year is him.
But that is the past now. We didn't last. And I believe, He knows better, He's arranging everything for the best. He'll be there to listen to my cries. I have to put a little bit more faith in Him.
How things change :)
Alhamdulillah, I'm still here. They say the good ones die young, and I guess I'm not good enough to die now. Hahahaha wth ajan belum masuk tahun baru dah nak mati :')
I'll try harder, I promise.
Happy new year, everyone. May Allah bless you.
Assalamualaikum.
No comments:
Post a Comment