I love how your face brightens up when you smile. You rarely do that nowadays, though. Smile more, so that I can fall in love with it every single day.
I love all your fragile pieces that's been broken many times before. Those pieces are like art to me, and I love how every broken piece has a different story. But I really love how you mend those pieces on your own will this time. You are even more beautiful when you're being strong.
I love how you snore when you sleep. I love how you accidentally snort when you laugh. I love it when you sing in the shower and how you pretend to be good at dancing when you try to forget what's bothering your mind. I love how focused you can get when you're eating. I love how you talk to yourself sometimes. I love how you get nervous at the littlest things. I love you, every single speck, every single piece, every single flaw.
Don't fall anymore. A warrior never falls in another's battlefield. Hold on a bit longer, you'll find your way home. I'll nurse you until you feel better. Don't worry, I'll be here for you forever, I promise.
I love you, to the moon and back.
Goodnight, Nur Razan.

No comments:
Post a Comment