Sunday, 29 November 2015


I would write this in my manual diary, but, there's too much you in there :) and I still haven't found the strength to burn all our memories. I will one day, though. I will.

Changed my blanket :) I guess I'll need to get a new one soon, because this pink one is square shaped and is not enough to cover my legs.

I did expect this day to come, but I didn't know it's gonna hurt this bad.

Face the facts, Jan. He's happy without you. People change, feelings change. And there's nothing you can do about it.

People keep telling me it's not my fault that things turned out this way, but then why am I the only one hurting? I don't care whose fault it is, just make the pain go away. I don't want to feel this way anymore. I don't want to be in love with him anymore. I don't want to be in love at all.

I like being alone, but I hate being lonely. Knowing that there's no one on the other line that you can turn to, it hurts.

My voice is hoarse. Guess I did too much damage to it.

And my left arm is kinda asleep all the time, and I can't move it much. I wonder why.

Be strong, jan. Crushes aren't meant to last after all. Let's try this again, okay?

We'll get through this, dear little broken heart. I'll mend you piece by piece. We can do this.

Let's save up for a brand new keyboard, shall we? :) And let's write lyrics again. You missed those, right? Let's start over, okay?

You'll be fine, Nur Razan. I promise you.



No comments:

Copyright of Razan Haris© 2013