Saturday, 18 June 2016

I'm at a phase where I'm digging up all those old songs that gives me the feelings that I had when I last heard them lol so much memories so much so much.

Currently listening to Enrique Iglesias's Somebody's Me. I prefer his old songs, where he sings slow love songs. Those kind of songs wins in my life, no matter when, where. I would always love slow songs, acoustic songs, anything slow and simple. Macam aku. Slow. Hahahaha.

So, my topic today relates to my moving on from my ex.

I am not posting heartbroken stuff on my social media because I can't move on; it's just that those feelings were the last thing I felt. About boys, actually. I am literally happier now, having my family to fuss and stress about, having distant friends to annoy. I am happy, and proudly saying, I have moved on. And if you saw me retweeting/reblogging stuff that is kinda heartbroken, that was just me coming across that tweet saying "oh God I needed that tweet earlier then, why weren't you there? Nvm I'll just retweet it now so that I can tell how I feel back then." Okay?

And just because I don't have a bf now, doesn't mean I haven't moved on. Kau nak aku kapel dengan sapa? Pakcik sebelah rumah? Euw jijik sangat. After all, a break is good. I'm focusing more on myself now. (and by focusing on myself, I meant spending most of my time on mangas and animes and games :') BUT AT LEAST I'M HAPPY! MANGAS WON'T CHEAT ON ME!)

I don't feel like having someone to love, either. And if you're wondering about Irfan Azman, that was a joke. Dia handsome. Aku suka tengok orang handsome. Siapa tak suka tengok orang handsome hahahaha. Takda niat pun nak apa apa dengan dia. Bertegur pun tak hahahaha.

I'm happier now, really. I can spend money on boys' clothing for me to wear, I don;t have to worry about birthdays, I don't have to worry nak call takda kredit, well I'm just happy, ok? Like, really happy.

If you're like "Wow Razan, takda kawan lelaki memana ke sekarang? Ye ye je kau ni." :) Imma prove you otherwise, it's been almost a year since I broke up with Ziq, let's see if I can make it sampai 2 tahun, and maybe more. InshaaAllah, more. Can't tell you to jaga mulut, because that was actually how I was before.

Takpa, dah lepas biar lepas, ok Ajan? Meh pok bahu ciked.

Oh but I'm less happier this second because a Christina Grimmie vid just came out. Shitz. Dahla lagu It Will Rain. Gawd halp my tears.

Thank you for staying, those who stayed.

Goodnight, assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Copyright of Razan Haris© 2013