You're weird. You like the ones that are least liked. You like things that are just likeable, not amazing or breathtaking. You see the tiniest best thing in the worst person, and you believe in them. You believe that from that tiny flower, it could grow into something beautiful. You like the ugliest kitten from the litter, just because it was the first one from the lot to come to you with his eyes still sealed. You have so much faith in other people. You believe so hard, it could break you.
I believe in awkward people, because I am awkward. I am the least liked person among my circle. I have nothing to be proud of; I don't have the looks, my talents are just barely there and I actually have to work to possess it, I'm the least intelligent, I don't have much sense of humor, I'm just a plain Jane. That is why, I believe in awkward people. I know how unwanted they feel. If I don't take them in, then who will? Everyone else will have their attention on the attractive ones. I'm not trying to be rare, nor am I just pitying them. It's just like, I'm just staying on my side. I'm joining only the ones that are like me, I'm joining the right crowd. So it's okay. I'll keep on believing in awkward people, and if one day they decide to go to the other crowd and forget me, its okay. I have more others to look after. It's okay if they break me again and again. They are just soaring a little bit higher than before, and just because I can't upgrade myself it doesn't mean I can hold them back.
I'm proud of all the ones that I'd let go, and now is doing well, living their lives happily. I am so proud. And it's okay, if I never cross their minds anymore, because at least I know, my unhappiness is just contributing to their well being. It makes me happy, too. As long as everyone's happy, then I'm okay. I won't be as happy as I would if they are still here, but it's okay.
"Asalkan awak bahagia."
No comments:
Post a Comment